Half term tasks
Here are some optional activities you can complete over May half term. Remember to send in photographs so we can share them on our class page.
- Plan a holiday; where would you most like to visit in the world?
- Why do you want to go there?
- How much are the flights and hotel?
- What attractions will you visit?
- Plan a family picnic.
- What food will you make?
- Make a list of ingredients.
- Can you may any/all of the food you planned?
- Take a family picture.
- Use editing software to alter the image – can you find any artists who do this?
- Practise Photoshop – can you send your family to Disneyland?
- Practise your pencil sketch skills and copy the photo.
- Try some illustration drawings.
- Select an illustration to draw and follow the step by step guide.
- Add colour where possible.
- Can you create your own illustration?